To alleviate society from the shackles of poverty, inequality and suffering, and to ensure self-sufficiency, equality and social security.
To strive tirelessly towards uplifting the underprivileged by focusing on three core areas:
- Education Empowering and instilling hope in the future generation.
- Healthcare Compassion for and well-being of the present generation.
- Welfare Concern and respect towards senior members of society
We do not own the planet, but are merely custodians of it for our future generations. It is this fundamental principle that drives our efforts to maintaining and nurturing the environment from implementing green activities within our various organizations to educating the masses on sustainability.
Muralya foundation finds expression through many ways, such as:
- Providing guidance and contribution to various organisations working for the welfare of Indians across the Middle East;
Extending patronage to different institutions in Kerala that work for the betterment of different sections of society;
- Running aided schools, conducting career guidance programs and offering scholarships to improve the educational conditions in India; and
- Providing proper medical care to the weaker sections of society and running various healthcare initiatives.