Anchal Hospital for Mother & Child (AHMC):
Mr. K. Muraleedharan is the Chairman of this medical institution that caters to the healthcare needs of people in the locality. The institution has over 10,000 beneficiaries so far, who are either provided free treatment here or sent to other hospitals for specialised care by sponsoring the entire treatment cost.
- Offers general healthcare as well as specialised treatment in Gynecology, Pediatrics & Infertility.
- Those patients falling within the “Below Poverty Line” category are also offered free ambulance services, admissions, consultations and specialized medical care.
- Patients who are financially underprivileged are offered generous discounts on treatment.
- Financial assistance to patients suffering from serious ailments such as cancer and heart disease.
- Workshops and seminars to raise awareness of various health related issues among the public.
- Health related public awareness campaigns and free preventive health check up camps organised regularly to create a health conscious society.
- Treatment camps are organised in the tribal areas to prevent the spread of contagious diseases.
- Authorised facilitator for ‘Janani Suraksha Yojana’, a project under the auspices of the Government of India.